Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using Shuttle Bus to/from airport?
- As you are sharing the shuttle with other passengers
who are also travelling to/from the airport; the cost
of travel is very economical for you when compared with
taxis. Just check our prices to your suburb in this
- As we pickup a maximum of only ONE other addresses
apart from your own (if they fall within the one hour
time slot of your travel) while travelling to the airport;
you can be assured to reach the airport on time. If
no other pick up is there; then you get a TAXI SERVICE
AT A SHUTTLE PRICE.
- When you travel in large groups/with large amounts
of luggage; you could book a Shuttle exclusively for
your use to/from airport. Check our exclusive prices
to your suburb in this website.
- As the prices are fixed; you do not have to worry
about getting stuck in traffic, as the meter will be
ticking away in a taxi.
- On your arrival; we hold a white "sign board"
with your name. We also monitor flight arrivals hence
you could be rest assured of your travel back to your
- The shuttle service is door-to-door; 24 hours a day,
all year round.
- If we are fully booked; we will contact you to inform
you about the same and suggest other ways of economical
travel to/from airport.
- Our drivers are friendly and courteous and even will
help you with your luggage.
Who are your target customers?
- People who have a little bit of time in their hands
and would like to save money.
- People travelling on a budget and value every dollar
- People travelling in a group or travelling with large
amounts of luggage.
- People who like an affordable and reliable service
to/from the airport.
- Corporate clients - who wish to save money where
there is a lot of staff travel involved while running
their day to day business.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- We expect at least a PHONE CALL cancelling your transfer
before 12 hours of your transfer being carried out.
- If you cancel less than 12 hours before the transfer;
we will bill you $20 as cancellation/administration
- All prepaid transfers the Cancellation Policy is as
i. Notice prior to 48 hours
- Refund less $10 administration charges.
ii. Notice prior 24 hours - 48 hours
- Refund 50% of the transfer involved.
iii. Notice less than 24 hours - No Refund.
What extra costs am I likely to incur?
- All transfers where the start/end journey is NOT between the airport and residential address, a payment MUST be made in advance.
- Payment by cash or credit card only. All Non-cash payments will incur a $3 or 3% fee (whichever is higher).
- One check-in and one carry on bag per person included
in shuttle fare. Each extra piece of luggage will be
charged $5 per item.
- Detailed extra charges: cases, golf bags & prams - $5, surf boards & bike boxes - $10; any unlisted items will be quoted on when informed by passenger.
- Any uninformed oversized luggage will be charged accordingly
at the time of pickup.
- Soiling/Rubbishing the shuttle bus in any form incurs
$100 cleaning charges.
- All Arrival transfers will be "Meet and Greet"
transfers incurring $15 extra from the above given prices.
- For international arrivals, driver will aim to arrive half hour from flight arrival time and wait up to an hour. Any additional
waiting will be charged accordingly.
- All jobs that are performed between 22.00hrs and 05.00hrs will be charged $5 extra.
- $5 surcharge applies to all bookings on a public holiday.
- All additional pick ups will be charged extra accordingly
(starting at $10 per pickup).
- All waiting over 10 minutes will be charged at $10
per every 15 minutes.